Paneer Pizza Recipe | How to Make Paneer Pizza

5:36 PM

Pizza has always been my favorite junkie which I cannot compromise with anything else. Hence, I keep a stock of ready made pizza bases and pizza sauce available with me so that I can binge on them instantly whenever I crave for. While you can definitely make the pizza base as well as the sauce at home from scratch, the link for both the recipes I have mentioned below. Since I had used ready made ingredients, for me this was made in a jiffy.

I have baked this pizza in an oven at 160C for 10 minutes. But, if you do not possess an oven, you can very well make it in a non stick pan as well. Just place it in the pan, cover with a lid and simmer till the cheese melts.



You can also try my other pizza recipes, listed below
Veg Pizza
Chicken Nawabi Pizza
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Pizza Cups
Marshmallow Choco-Nut Ganached Pizza

Paneer Pizza

print recipe

Paneer Pizza
a delicious pizza recipe using paneer, capsicum and tomatoes

Ingredients:
2, medium size pizza base, or you can make it from scratch by following the recipe here 
100 gms paneer, cut into small cubes, sauteed in little oil
1 capsicum, cut into small cubes
1 small tomato, pulp removed and cut into small cubes
shredded mozerella cheese, as required
3-4 tbsps, pizza sauce, or you can make your own pizza sauce by following the recipe here
Method:
Spread pizza sauce on the pizza base Sprinkle an even layer of mozzarella cheese over the sauce
Arrange the cubes of sauteed paneer, capsicum and tomatoes
Once again sprinkle cheese all over it
Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts
Enjoy your pizzas with a dash of oregano or chilli flakes and ketchup

You Might Also Like

2