Eggless Chocolate Pudding

4:30 PM

Being a food blogger, I'm always curious to try on making different types of food with a twist. I'm always eager to present a new dish on my dining table. It has become an obsession for me and I feel its a never ending creativity in my life. Be it sweets, desserts, drinks, starters, main course, you can find all the tested recipes from my kitchen right here on this page. Sometimes I really wonder, had I not started this food blog, life would have been so different. As I'm not much of a TV person, I don't know what I would have done to take the daily stress out of my life. 

Frankly speaking, I'm not a sweet loving person, but I'm obsessed with making all things sweets and desserts and doing lots of baking these days. I'm also hesitant to try as many recipes as I would like to, looking into the amount of sugar that goes into making it and my bulging tummy of late, hehehe. My hubby too avoids eating these, as he too isn't a fan of all things sugar.

Nowadays, in order to carry out with my passion and to make it healthy for my family as well, I've started using sugar free powder from Natura, a healthier alternative to regular sugar. "Sugarfree Natura" gives the same sweetness as of regular sugar without any added calories.

Today, I'm sharing a recipe of a delicious dessert that is not only eggless but sugarfree as well and was a hit in my family - Eggless Chocolate Pudding.

Eggless Chocolate Pudding

Ingredients: 
Low fat milk - 2 cups
Cocoa powder - 1 1/2 tbsp, mixed with 1 tbsp of milk
China grass / unflavored agar agar- 5 gms
Sugarfree Natura powder - 1 tbsp
Low fat cream - 2 tsp
Dark cooking chocolate - 1 tbsp, chopped - for garnishing

Method:
Boil 3/4 cup of water in a pan and add china grass. Cook for 5-6 minutes till it is fully dissolved, stirring in between. Strain the mixture through a muslin cloth and keep aside

In a sauce pan, bring milk to boil, add china grass mixture, cocoa milk mixture and Natura sugar. Mix well and cook on slow flame for 5-7 minutes while stirring continuously. Remove from flame.

Add low fat cream and mix well

Pour the mixture into serving bowls or jars and let it cool slightly

Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or till set

Serve chilled

So, if you are diabetic person or wants to avoid having sugar, then Sugar Free Natura is the answer to your sweet cravings. Use it freely in your desserts without compromising on the taste. Visit http://sugarfree-india.com/ and enjoy your sweet life!!!

You Might Also Like

3