Airtel 4G - The Fastest Network Ever

2:51 PM

With the world getting technologically advanced at the speed of lightning, India too is not behind. Airtel is the first telecom operator to introduce Airtel 4G services, the fastest network service provider ever. It is getting rolled out nationwide with a wide reach connecting 296 cities in the country. Airtel is not only launching the fastest services but also providing it at a very reasonable pricing, and you won’t believe they are giving it at 3G pricing only. Isn’t that amazing!

Since, all my work is done online whether it is from professional perspective or in running this website, I remain hooked to internet day in and day out. At present, I have got 3G connection, but I'm not able to do my work efficiently. It usually gets buffered since I use heavy office server all the time as I keep checking on emails and uploading heavy files. Earlier, I used to be very careful while using even this so that I don't loose on my bandwidth at the end of the month, because once the full data was utilized, my internet speed used to get very slow, not only making it impossible for me to work but even updating post on this site was so time consuming. But things have become brighter now. With Airtel launching the fastest network services which we cannot even imagine. So, it's a good news for me and I needn’t worry on that part and continue to use my internet unlimited with excellent speed without any hesitation.

My little son also keeps watching lots of videos on you tube and I used to keep a tab on him too so that he does not use much. It really was a very difficult situation to control him. I used to use various tactics and hide the phone saying it is gone for repair and giving so many other reasons to minimize his usage. Whenever the videos used to buffer, he used to go cranky and irritated. So with the latest services given by Airtel, I needn’t worry about his usage too. He can continue watching videos as well as play games uninterrupted. So, its a boon both for my son as well as me.

If you are a download freak like me, be it anything - movies, songs or any applications that you are interested in, then this is the service that you should go for. I'm going to do lots of online shopping and surfing with out any interruptions. With supersonic speed, you can do everything in seconds without wasting much time. Also, if you are connected with your family and friends through video calls like me, then Airtel 4G is the only service for you which can give you uninterrupted smooth experience.

Airtel 4G will make my life super easy and fast and I will be among the first one to grab it. I needn't got to any of their branch office or call anyone. I just need to tweet #GetAirtel4G and it will be delivered to my home, yes it has got free home delivery too. Airtel has really made multitasking easy and a smooth experience. So go and tweet for your Airtel 4G services now. For more details, do have a look on their website http://www.airtel.in/4g/

You Might Also Like

0