Yummy Kellogg's Breakfast

3:56 PM

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it should not be skipped at any cost. 

Each morning there is a rush in my house as everybody just wants to get ready and go to their respective places with no mood for breakfast. My kiddo being a fussy eater won't have his morning meal and I have to break my head thinking as what to prepare for him so that he can have it easily. Even my hubby don't prefer to eat the same thing every day and I have to rack my brain for his breakfast also. Inspite of making variety of breakfast every day, I don't get to see the happy faces in the mornings. 

One day I was chatting with my friend and we were discussing about our breakfast issues with our family. She told me that there is person called Guptaji who has become the talk of the town in her area. Everyone in the neighborhood are just excited to get invited at his place for breakfast, as they know how to whip up the perfect Nashta for any occasion and everybody in their family including the kids love it and finish it all. She also told me that his wife Shalu, prefers and makes only Kellogg's Cornflakes in different ways and each time with a twist depending on occasions and her family's mood. I was really inspired by the variety and innovation that she does everyday.

Some of her very famous Nashta which has currently become the talk of the town are:

Achi Adat Wala Nashta - She makes this instant nashta by adding chopped bananas in the bowl of cornflakes and milk and flavoring it with cinnamon so that her family members don't make any excuse for not having breakfast.

Woh Wala Nashta - This Nashta is basically the choco mint cornflakes which she prepares by adding chocolate syrup, sugar and peppermint essence to cold milk and then pouring this milk over the bowl of cornflakes and topping it with choco chips and almonds.

Passing The Parcel Wala Nashta – She makes this yummy bowl of cornflakes by adding custard apple or sitaphal along with walnuts making it more filling and healthy.

Jagah Banane Wala Nashta – She mixes bananas and strawberries to the bowl of cornflakes and pours milk over it to give the perfect morning breakfast for her family.

Chup Karane Wala Nashta – She combines the goodness of honey and nuts to the bowl of cornflakes that her family gets so lost in enjoying that nobody utters a word and silently it gets finished.

The above are only some of her breakfast recipes that I have mentioned and she has got around 100 different mouthwatering recipes. Some of them are like BFF Wala Nashta, LOL Wala Nashta, Date Wala Nashta, Best Family Wala Nashta and the list goes on. I was actually drooling over just by listening to the names and ingredients of her breakfast menu that I so wanted to go to his house along with my family and enjoy these yummilicious treat for breakfast.

What better way to start your day than to have this nutritious Anaaj Ka Nashta and if you too want to have it you can check for more recipes on their facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta

You Might Also Like

1