Look Up Stories

2:53 PM

Being optimistic in life is a choice and it comes with great advantages. Its just not a word for me, but is an integral part of my life. 
I always try to be an optimist and keep a positive outlook towards life. As the famous quote of Winston S. Churchill goes "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" and I firmly believe in it.

I still remember, it was the year 2009, I was on my final stage of leaving the country where I had spent 23 glorious years of my life. The country that made me what I'm today, it gave so much to me. My childhood memories, my education, my career and on top of all the comfort of living with my loving family. I got married and was suppose to leave this abode of mine and come to my home country where my husband stayed, but in a city that spoke a different language and had a different culture. The fear of settling in a completely new environment and getting a job was so much more. I was filled with negativism since I had to leave my flourishing career and the thought of getting a job was paramount. I was really worried but had no choice. I left my job, my family, my city, my country (as I would like it to be called) forever and silently boarded the flight.

Within two weeks of landing here, I got a job in a multinational company and my joys knew no bound. I was filled with optimism and life was very colorful. I roamed the city as much as I could and visited places and made many friends. All the fears and negativism that I had, disappeared. I felt I’m in my home country now, in it's true sense. 

Few years later, I was expecting my first baby. Once again tensions prevailed as I had nobody around me during this moment. Somehow the nine months had passed and the big day arrived. I was taken to the operation theater and delivered a baby boy. But then something had happened. Immediately after delivery, my blood pressure shot up and I was kept in ICU for two days battling for my life. During this time, I didn’t see my baby at all. I felt my life is over now and everything is ruined. But God’s blessings once again showered on me and my blood pressure was regulated back to normal and I was shifted to the ward along with my baby. Seeing him I forgot all that I suffered and my life was once again blessed. After this event, my optimism and hope in this life and world grew immensely and I embraced positivity once again. I finally decided to enjoy the phase of motherhood. 

It’s been four years now. His sweet smile, his innocent talks, his laughter, his chirping, his happiness continuously brings positivity not only in my life but my house as a whole. After all this, I have decided to stay calm and look up, the good will come, and never to be drained in sorrow. 

Praise be to God, I’m leading a life filled with optimism and hope for the future. Click here https://housing.com/lookup

Disclaimer: Narration in this website are a work of fiction. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

You Might Also Like

2