Awadhi Mutton Biryani - My 4th Guest Post

9:03 PM

awadhi mutton biryani
Ramadan has almost come to an end with the world marking Eid-ul-Fitr on Monday/Tuesday insha allah. I was so busy these days that it kept me completely away from the blogging world. Even today I'm not writing down any recipe, but rather sharing with you all a guest post that I've given to Huma Kalim of Gheza-e-Shiriin on the occassion of Eid. Since only few days are left, you may be planning your menu for Eid day to serve your friends and family. Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated to mark the end of the 30 days of fasting and so, we do it in a grand style. Since lots of spicy gravies are prepared, why not go lighter on the rice part and have a very mild and yummy biryani called Awadhi Gosht Biryani or Lucknowi Mutton Biryani. Earlier I had given out the recipe of Hyderabadi Dum Biryani which uses lots of spices. If you ask me to take a pick from these two, I would go for Awadhi/ Lucknowi style of Biryani. Want to know how to make it, then do hop on to Huma's space here....


Do watch out my space where in I'll share my menu for Eid-ul-Fitr 2014 and also will give you various combinations of recipes that you could make for your Eid lunch table......


awadhi gosht biryani
Thanks Huma once again for giving me this opportunity, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did while guest posting.

You Might Also Like

9