How to Make Whipped Cream from Fresh Cream at home

5:57 PM

Oh my god, its 5 long days that I'm doing a post and didn't even realize it. I had made this whipped cream for frosting the pineapple pastry and it has come out pretty well. Yes yes friends, the pineapple pastry/cake will come soon on my blog too..... :). But before that I thought of sharing with you all on how to make whipped cream not only by yourself but also in an economical way. I've scanned various stores here and found the whipped cream available only in big packs and very expensive and since I was not requiring the entire lot, I decided to make it using fresh cream available easily in the market. All in all it took just 15-20 minutes for the entire process, see how easy it is........
How to Make Whipped Cream from Fresh Cream

Ingredients:
Fresh cream (medium fat, 40%) - 250 ml
Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Bowl
Hand whisk or electric blender

Method:

Chill the cream pouch, bowl and the whisk in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes

Pour the cream in the chilled bowl and whisk on medium high speed till it starts thickening. If using hand whisk, it will take around 10 minutes

Add in the sugar and vanilla essence (if using) and whisk again till soft peaks are formed, ie., the cream should not fall off when lifting the whisk as show in the pic. It will take just 5-10 minutes if done by hand. Do not over beat

Layer your cake and enjoy!!!

Note - If the climate is hot, then place the chilled bowl in a bigger bowl filled with ice

Sorry for the bad pics as it was done during night time and I was holding with one hand and clicked it with the other..... :) :)

You Might Also Like

26