Dahi Murgh - My 1st Guest Post

1:45 PM

Hi friends, it's 11.12.13 today and I'm very excited as it is also the first time that my recipe is getting featured on a different blog. Yes, you guessed it right, it's my first guest post happening at Aara's space, Sweets & Spices. I was very humbled when I saw an invitation message from her on facebook. She keeps inviting bloggers as well as non-bloggers as guest and I have come to know many new food bloggers through her. It became very difficult for me to decide on what to offer her, as all her recipes are so unique in itself with a twist. So finally after much thought I decided to give her Dahi Murgh or Yoghurt Chicken, hope you all will like it...


For the detailed recipe, do hop onto her space....

Thanks Aara once again for this opportunity!!!

You Might Also Like

12